with a single interface for ALL your building data!
One App to control them ALL?
Learn about the new platform that's "...rewriting the rules..." for Asset Owners & Managers
"We're on a mission to deliver the best technology that creates a smart facilities experience
for everyone interacting with a building, in real-time."
"We’re rethinking the way buildings are being managed"
Facilio harnesses IoT to connect and unify your teams, systems, and equipment across multiple facilities.
It lets you work as one and stay on top of your building operations, maintenance and sustainability from anywhere.
Register for our next online
Results are what matter!
Green Optima grew their business by 25% within 2 months of partnering with Facilio
"Facilio has changed the way we manage buildings. It’s time-consuming to deliver CRE solutions, especially to large projects (that of a leading airlines company) - so having a single tool to track, manage, and control asset performance in real-time is incredible. We now have a central place to manage distributed properties more efficiently."
BHADRA PRASAD // BMS Manager, Optima International LLC
Digitized utility expense management through a single platform
Artificial intelligence (AI) is transforming and disrupting the telecommunication industry, and our client—one of the largest telecom operators in the world with a presence in 15 countries—is at the forefront of this change. For example, the telecom co’s existing system for utility bills was processing invoices across close to 6000 sites from six utility providers, which included payments to authorities, as well as private owners."
HEAD of OPERATIONS // MAJOR MIDDLE_EAST TELECOMS
More than just building management...
- Turbocharge your BMS with our Enterprise Hub
- Manage your portfolios end-to-end
- Manage workplace as a connected entity
- IoT-Powered Sustainability Management
Maintenance & Facility Management
- Flexible facilities management software, built for efficiency
- Centralized FDD for your enterprise
TRUSTED BY FORWARD-THINKING ENTERPRISES ACROSS 70 MILLION SQ.FT GLOBALLY
Facilio aren’t just building software - they're shifting traditional, tactical facilities management towards more smarter, predictive facilities experience. By empowering people and machines to achieve their highest level of efficiency, we help the built environment thrive towards continuous sustainability.
Facilities managers are being tasked to deliver results, often way outside their previous areas of expertise, and the biggest change to the role of the FM, is that from being seen as a respected 'fixer of operational problems' to being an invaluable 'enabler of flexible, sustainable workplaces' that can enhance the productivity of the business.
Q: Will technology empower your role as an FM, or make you redundant?
'Smart Connected Buildings Ltd'
Developed over a 2o+ year career in the cross-section between property & technology, SCB offers 3 primary areas of service & support to the FM Industry:
- 1The Community - connecting you with the change-makers, leaders, and visionaries from across the globe, to offer insights and collaboration opportunities on solving the pressing needs within our industry.
- 2Open workshops - to explore new technologies, review recent case studies, to understand how the experiences of others can be used to solve your unique combination of challenges.
- 3Advisory & Consultancy services - whatever your needs, from an informal conversation to consider your options; through detailed research & survey; to expert delivery & installation, we can provide the specialists you can rely on.
Paul G Bingham // Founder
“A Smart Connected Building Is Not Something You Buy. It’s A Journey You Go On!”
Widely known as one of the most ‘connected’ people within the property and technology sector, Paul has been driving the business case for more sustainable, efficient and cost-effective buildings throughout his 20+ year career.
He now focuses his time & energy consulting, connecting & collaborating with the key players across the global property & technology value chains to deliver future-ready buildings.